WE OPEN OUR WINE HOTEL FROM 12 MAY
Can you book a holiday in South Tyrol now? Yes! It’s finally possible.
What regulations should you follow? Here are the latest entry requirements when you come from Germany, Austria, or Switzerland.
Checklist for a stress-free holiday in South Tyrol:
- Register on this page at the Azienda Sanitaria dell’Alto Adige/Südtiroler Sanitätsbetrieb website (click on the link here) before entering the country.
- Carry this self-declaration with you in the event of any inspections.
- When entering Italy, you will need a negative PCR test or antigen test no older than 48 hours.
- Information for Switzerland: the region of South Tyrol is not on Switzerland’s quarantine list.
- We will arrange an antigen test before your return journey home. The antigen test will be carried out in Schenna.
Do you have any questions? We would be happy to help you at any time. Tel. +39 0473 945660
YOUR ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
In the event of more drastic measures such as border closures, entry restrictions, or travel warnings, we guarantee free cancellation up to 24 hours before arrival. Upon request, deposits already made for future bookings can be converted into hotel vouchers in the event of cancellation. Due to our extensive measures, we apply the highest hygiene standards in our hotel.
The health of our guests and our staff has the highest priority at Der Weinmesser. We act attentively in all daily processes and strictly adhere to the legal requirements.
Our hygiene measures:
- Hygiene regulations are meticulously adhered to and guaranteed at the highest level by our trained housekeeping team.
- You will find disinfectant dispensers in the entrance area as well as in the restaurant and at all public contact points in the hotel.
- Pre-check-in: Check in from the comfort of your own home so you can save time at the hotel and enjoy your holiday to its fullest. This reduces crowding at the reception area.
- All hotel staff, suppliers, and partners are equipped to carry out the highest standards of cleanliness.
- All staff have their temperature taken daily.
- Although masks are not comfortable to wear, they are an additional safety measure for our families, our staff, and our guests (masks are to be provided by guests).
- Working with good hygiene standards in the buffet, kitchen, and spa areas not only protects our staff but our guests as well.
- At our spacious restaurant and terrace area, we provide the necessary safety distance between tables so that you can enjoy carefree culinary moments.
- In summer, you can dine al fresco on the terrace every evening.
- Enjoying our light, regional cuisine will give you a special feeling of well-being – pleasure without any remorse.
- In the outdoor area, you will find enough green spaces where you can unwind in the sun and with a safe distance from other guests.
- After a jump into our new 18-metre long saltwater pool, you will feel like you’re in the fountain of youth.
- The spacious balconies offer every guest the opportunity to relax in their own individual space.
- Chill in your room: We are happy to spoil you in your room or suite.
- NEW: Those who do not want to go to the breakfast buffet and prefer personal space can reserve a table on the panorama platform or next to the swimming pool and enjoy an "open-air deluxe breakfast" there (at an extra charge).
- During a meditation training session on the panorama platform, our wellness trainer and coach, Edit, will keep you on your toes.
How could it be otherwise at a wine hotel?
When savouring an exquisite South Tyrolean red wine, your worries will certainly fade away.
See you soon at Hotel Der Weinmesser!
Doris, Christian, and Leopold Kohlgruber
and our charming Weinmesser team